How hard is this to understand???

OK, it's been WAY too long since I have posted here, so thanks to Valerie and her comments on my comments on this post to inspire me to drag myself in....

Apparently I struck a nerve when I called hussein the Obamoron. But I figure after having to endure 8 years of the radical left wing moonbat lunatics hurling insult after insult at Dubya, well, if it's OK for them then it would be OK for us too. But apparently not so, the vile hypocrisy so prevalent in the current Communist administration seems to extend itself to the supporters of the worst president the country has ever seen. And what amazes me is that while day by day, the Democrats continue their onslaught to dismantle this great country the moonbats continue their march toward Utopia, blindly unaware of the consequences of the actions of the *expletive deleted*s they were not only stupid enough to believe, but managed to elect.

Anyway, on to the point of today's post.... With the shambles of the economy he has managed to create, Obamoron really has substantially better things to be doing with his time than trying to take over the jobs of parents. It is NOT the presidents job to tell kids to stay in school. Keep in mind, Valerie, I am using "you" and "your" in the plural sense.... It is YOUR job, as a parent, to raise your children and teach them to go to school, assume responsibility for their actions and become productive members of society. So by thinking that hussein needs to be in charge of raising your kids, you showing not only your children but the rest of the world that you have not managed to learn how to be responsible for yourself, you are reinforcing that fact to your children. It is the very definition of the welfare nanny state the communists in congress would so love to create that there is some super-entity somewhere that will handle all these unpleasant tasks for you, like being a parent, having a job, getting health insurance, paying your bills, and lust generally being a responsible adult.

I will go so far as to say that I find it incomprehensible how any self-respecting American would even WANT this level of someone else's involvement in their life. It disgusts me that there are so many people who are either unable or unwilling to accept any responsibility whatsoever for their own condition and are perfectly content to let others do everything for them.

I guess it comes down to the "equality of opportunity" vs. "equality of condition". What Obama-lama-ding-dong's supporters want is some sort of bleary-eyed Utopia where everyone is the same, everyone is equal and we all stroll blindly along hand-in-hand singing "We Are the World". Everyone living in a carbon-neutral urban highrise, driving a Prius, recycling and composting with our thermostats on 85 in the summer and 65 in the winter, growing organic gardens on green roofs and gazing lovingly in doe-eyed adoration at The Anointed One as He in his all-knowing power caters to their existence from cradle to grave. I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

I prefer plan B- where the federal government actually follows the principles and ideals of our founding fathers, as laid out in the Constitution. There aren't many in Washington who act like they are even aware that precious document exists, but I assure you it does. The federal government exists to protect national security and uphold our bill of rights- period. Here's a link, in case any of you have forgotten what they are.... It really is that simple, folks.

I want the government out of my refrigerator. I do not want their hand on my thermostat. I do not want them in my car. I absolutely do not want them in my children's school. I do not want them in my gun cabinet. I do not want them in my doctor's office. I sure as hell do not want them in my checkbook, nor do I want them in my 401k. I do not want them in my computer. I do not want them in my bedroom.

I want them at the borders of this country. I want them ZEALOUSLY defending the rights of every single US citizen to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I want them protecting and furthering the hopes and dreams of our founding fathers that this may be a nation limited by nothing. Where an individual's success is bounded by nothing other than their God-given talents and a drive to make the absolute best possible outcome for themselves.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I can't understand why there are people out there who seem to think that the government will do a better job at ANYTHING than I can do myself (i.e. rasie my son with my husband, obtain health coverage, plan my retirement, protect myself and my property with my own guns, etc).

E-Publius Post said...

Instead of restating the previous comment and sounding redundant- I will say AMEN Brother!
epublius

Anonymous said...

WOW! Love the new design, Nick! And thanks to all for the comments, I re-read what I wrote and I must say I really did a damned fine job. Wow, will all this use of the "I" word, I just might end up president....

Nifty Nick said...

Thanks man, I thought this looked a little less cluttered, plus there is the whole red white and blue thing going on...

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!