Are You an Obama Fan?

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans. All the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he had decided to be
different...again. Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not an Obama fan.'

The teacher asked, 'Why aren't you an Obama fan?'

Johnny said, 'Because I'm a Republican.'

The teacher asked him why he was a Republican.

Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a
Republican, so I'm a Republican.'

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked,

'If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that
make you?'

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, 'That would make me an Obama fan.'

Thanks Craig.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, it's an answer from an imbecile. The white trash soccer mom Palin must be very proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Posting a Little Johnny joke- a few bytes of bandwidth.

Posting a funny Little Johnny joke- a few chuckles.

Getting an irate response from an Obama fan- Priceless!

(Not that it's particularly hard to irritate an Obama fan- most of them are haters!

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!