Dan Fisher for State and County Delegate for the Utah Republican Party in Precinct 4626

My good friend Dan Fisher is running for reelection as a state and county delegate for the Utah Republican Party in precinct 4626. If any of you can attend, and lend him your support, it would be appreciated.

Dear Neighbor,

My name is Dan Fisher, and I am currently serving my first term as your state and county delegate for the Utah Republican Party in precinct 4626. I am seeking your vote for my re-election at the upcoming caucus meeting to be held at 7:00 p.m. on March 23 at Brighton High School.


I am planning on running for a second term, as I am ever more concerned that fiscal irresponsibility, neglect of our constitution, and a gross misunderstanding of the role of government has become pervasive in our nation among democrats and republicans alike.

I have met, and individually vetted candidates for the upcoming senate race, and I feel that Mike Lee, Tim Bridgewater, and Cheryln Eagar all show wonderful potential. I also feel they are far more concerned with our constitutional liberties than is our current Senator, Bob Bennett. Although I have not committed myself to a particular candidate, I plan to cast my vote for the candidate that has the deepest commitment to the constitution, and the best understanding of free-market economics and fiscal responsibility. This same standard will be applied to my choice for governor, and our national house representative.

Again, I would sincerely appreciate your vote, and I look forward to seeing you at the upcoming caucus meeting. I would be happy to further discuss my background and reasons for running for this important position, and can be contacted at the phone number or email address listed above.

Sincerely,

Dan Fisher

Precinct 4626 State and County DelegateUtah Republican Party

PRECINCT 4626 CAUCUS INFO:
March 23, 2010
Brighton High School
2220 East Bengal Boulevard7:00 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!