Posse Comitatus Act

PENTAGON TO DEPLOY 20,000 TROOPS INSIDE USA...


Are you ready for soldiers to patrol our shopping malls? Like the thought of Hummers circling your block, on the lookout for crime, terrorists, or perhaps those not properly distributing their wealth to others? Does the thought of a soldier with a machine gun and hand grenades protecting you at the park make you feel all cuddly and warm? Well, not me. Look, I'm ok if these troops are deployed at specific times and places to prevent terrorist attacks, but I'm not ok with them patrolling our cities, and "keeping the peace." The Posse Comitatus Act generally prohibits the Federal Government from using the military in a law enforcement capacity. To me, this seems like a clear violation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!