Falling Apart at the Seams - Scientist Hid Climate Data

Global warming is quickly falling apart, as all scams eventually do. It was reported today that some leaked e-mails show how a scientist hid vital climate data. From Newsmax:

Professor Phil Jones, who was director of the Climatic Research Unit and an environmental sciences professor at the University of East Anglia in Norwich and at the center of the leaked e-mails controversy, is facing fresh claims that he sought to hide problems in key temperature data on which some of his work was based, according to a Guardian report.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Some of us already knew about these lies! It makes me sick when my daughter comes home from school and mentions global warming. Pizzez me off they are teaching children this crap. Lucky for my daughter she has ME... not so with the others though.

Rebecca said...

http://www.hotsauce.com/Al-Gore-s-I-Invented-Hot-Sauce-p/1811ag.htm
wanted to share this one with you for giggles

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!