Speaking Out Against the President Will Lead to Increased KKK Activity

The hell you say? Well it must be true, because nutso the clown, aka Congressman Hank Johnson says so. From Fox:

In an obvious reference to the Ku Klux Klan, Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., says that people will put on "white hoods and ride through the countryside" if emerging racist attitudes, which he says were subtly supported by Rep. Joe Wilson, are not rebuked. He said Wilson must be disciplined as an example.
Oh dear, I better burn my white hood before I am unable to control myself. Mustn't speak point of view, must keep mouth shut, mustn't become a racist...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!