The Death of Ted Kennedy

Ted Kennedy died last night, from brain cancer. I mourn his loss as a person, and am sad that he had to go through something like that. But, that is about as PC as I can be on the subject. While I would never wish death on anyone (aside from those deserving of capital punishment), I am not at all sad that the senate has lost it's liberal standard bearer. Our country is better off without his legislation.

So to clarify my position, yes it is sad that he died in such a painful manner, but no, I am not sad that there is one less liberal in the senate, for now.

DEAD IN HYANNIS PORT...
KENNEDY, 77...
LION: In senate since 1962...
Man who knew triumph, tragedy...
Passing Of Era...
Liberal standard-bearer...
Legacy...
Chappaquiddick's Indiscretions Forever Tarnished...
Pelosi: Kennedy health reform 'dream' will be real this year...
WIKIPEDIA jumps gun on death while trying out new software...
END OF CAMELOT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!