What Happened to the Great Unifier

What happened to the great unifier? I thought he was going to meet with all the psychos out there, unconditionally, and prevent all global conflicts. Hmm, guess not.

Also of note, the federal government is considering scaling back the size of the air force, by about 250 f-16s and f-15s. In my home state of Utah, that would mean a job loss of about 700, not to mention the great security risk of being underarmed. Apparently the plan is to scale back the air force, before building it back up with the new f-35's. I say, keep the planes we have now, until the new ones are actually built. I don't know, I guess I'm crazy.

NOW HONDURAS ON THE BRINK...
Chavez threatens military action...
Army ousts president in vote dispute...
Cuba condemns...
OBAMA DEEPLY CONCERNED...
WSJ: Honduras Defends Its Democracy; Hillary Clinton objects...
NKorea criticizes US missile defense for Hawaii...
SKorea getting US missiles...
Russia starts large-scale war games...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!