In honor of our Veterans this Memorial Day

By - Robert - The Silent Majority
Over the years the face of war has changed dramatically. The tactics, weapons and theatres have constantly shifted as the world has evolved. The one constant and the greatest asset in America's arsenal has been, and will always be, the American Soldier. On this memorial day I pray that every man and women in harms way is returned safely. I give them my sincere reverence and respect as they are the defenders of my freedom.

No words can express the hell that war is. I have put together a collection of photographs covering most of the major conflicts from WWI to Iraq and Afghanistan. These photos show the every changing face of the American Soldier and his sacrifices for our sake. I hope you enjoy. (click on photo for full size view)












1 comments:

Nick said...

Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing. :)

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!