Zombies and the Claw

By Derek

I'm on vacation visiting my sister in the Pacific Northwest to celebrate Earth Day by kicking some serious carbon into the atmosphere as I brought the whole clan. I'm spending the evening with C/L/A/W, a secret society of cartoonists where we discussing the finer points of zombies vs. draculas. Good times. Good times. The wife and I have been overwhelmed with how beautiful it is up here. Tomorrow we are going to Forks so that my wife and the young children can see where "Twilight" took place. I've some observations on the leftists inhabiting this neck of the wood...more on that later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!