And you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman.


A beauty queen who told America that marriage should be between a man and a woman says God was testing her faith in the row.

'I have no regrets,' Carrie Prejean, 21, said today about the question that may have cost her the Miss USA crown and led to her being called a 'dumb bitch'.

'By having to answer that question in front of a national audience, God was testing my character and faith. I'm glad I stayed true to myself,' she told Fox News today.

Hilton asked her: 'Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalise same-sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit. Why or why not?'

Prejean paused for a moment before replying: 'Well, I think it’s great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage.'

She continued: 'And you know what, in my country, in my family,
I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman.

'No offence to anybody out there, but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think it should be - between a man and a woman. Thank you very much.'

Bravo. What an awesome girl to stand up for what she believes in, knowing full well it wasn't the response the host, or perhaps the audience wanted to hear. This girl is a hero, plain and simple.

The way Mr. Gay Perez Hilton responded was typical liberal intolerance. They preach equality, and tolerance in all things, unless you disagree with them that is. If you disagree with them, then you are a 'dumb bitch.' If anyone is a 'dumb bitch,' it's you, Mr. Gay Perez Hilton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!