Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State? Seriously?

Aide: Obama on track to nominate Clinton....

Obama, seriously? Hillary as your Secretary of State? I understand the old adage of keeping your enemies close, but seriously? The thought of only four people between Hillary and Hillary as the president is frightening. As Secretary of State, she would be fifth in line for president, according the presidential line of succession. Vice President, Speaker of the House, President pro tempore of the Senate, Secretary of state. If I was Obama, I would lock Joe Biden in a bomb shelter to make sure Hillary never got a shot at the Oval Office. I guess along those same lines, Obama could be trying to push her further down the totem pole by keeping her out of the senate, and away from a run at the President of the Senate. Gives him a little breathing room I guess. And, the more I think about it, I guess Hillary might even be better as President as Obama. I mean, at least she doesn’t try to hide her liberalism and insanity, it’s all out there in the open.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete profane, obscene, or otherwise insulting messages. So please, keep it clean.

While you're at it, visit our message boards!